This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/14] Refactor low-level Linux x86 debug register code
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:30:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/14] Refactor low-level Linux x86 debug register code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410189922-18320-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
Please nobody review this series, I'm going to have to make an updated
version in lieu of the current_inferior/current_thread discussion.
Gary Benson wrote:
> Hi all,
> This series refactors the low-level Linux x86 debug register code
> in x86-linux-nat.c and gdbserver/linux-x86-low.c into new shared
> files nat/x86-linux.[ch] and nat/x86-linux-dregs.[ch].
> The first eleven patches smooth out various differences between the
> two implementations, and the final three patches perform the code
> This series is built on top of my "common code cleanups" series that
> is currently under review . If it makes things easier you can get
> the tree I'm working on from github .
> Built and regtested on RHEL 6.5 x86_64 (native and gdbserver).
> Ok to commit?
>  https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2014-08/msg00653.html
>  https://github.com/gbenson/binutils-gdb/tree/x86-linux