This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Peter Schauer <peterschauer at gmx dot net>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 05:21:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201409091237 dot s89CbnwW017512 at licht dot localdomain> <201409092124 dot s89LOpVQ025583 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com>
> I've now got access to an AIX 6.1 machine and repeated the experiment --
> with the same result. No regressions when zapping exec_one_dummy_insn,
> and in fact about 100 FAILs fixed.
> So I think we should probably just do it at this point.
Agreed! Would you do the honors, or would you like me to?
Thanks for doing the testing, Ulrich.