This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker)
- Cc: peterschauer at gmx dot net (Peter Schauer), palves at redhat dot com (Pedro Alves), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (GDB Patches)
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:15:29 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: eliminate deprecated_insert_raw_breakpoint. what's left.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > I've now got access to an AIX 6.1 machine and repeated the experiment --
> > with the same result. No regressions when zapping exec_one_dummy_insn,
> > and in fact about 100 FAILs fixed.
> > So I think we should probably just do it at this point.
> Agreed! Would you do the honors, or would you like me to?
> Thanks for doing the testing, Ulrich.
I'll check it in shortly.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain