This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/9 v7] Common code cleanups
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:34:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/9 v7] Common code cleanups
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409320299-6812-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
Gary Benson writes:
> Hi all,
> This series contains updated versions of the remaining common
> cleanups patches I last posted on August 1 and 13.
> I've documented the changes I've made for each patch in their
> individual emails. These paragraphs will not be included in
> the commit messages.
> Built and regtested on RHEL 6.5 x86_64.
> Ok to commit?
FAOD, I have no further comments beyond what Pedro has mentioned.