This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR tdep/17379] Fix internal-error when stack pointer is invalid
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: sergiodj at redhat dot com (Sergio Durigan Junior)
- Cc: emachado at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com (Edjunior Barbosa Machado), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:39:03 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR tdep/17379] Fix internal-error when stack pointer is invalid
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> On Thursday, September 11 2014, Edjunior Barbosa Machado wrote:
> > Thanks Sergio for your feedback. I'm resending the patch with an additional
> > testcase as you suggested.
> Nice, thanks :-).
> > diff --git a/gdb/testsuite/gdb.arch/powerpc-stackless.exp b/gdb/testsuite/gdb.arch/powerpc-stackless.exp
> > new file mode 100644
> > index 0000000..f4b2a90
> > +standard_testfile powerpc-stackless.S
> Just another really minor nit, no need to resubmit the patch because of
> this. You can write:
> standard_testfile .S
> Other than that, it is perfect.
> Thanks a lot!
Thanks for the testcase (and the review)!
Edjunior, the patch is OK to check in with the change Sergio suggested.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain