This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: bug-hurd at gnu dot org, Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:17:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv3,Hurd] Add hardware watch support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140910224919 dot GP3244 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr> <87egvjawmn dot fsf at redhat dot com> <20140912182133 dot GB3202 at type dot youpi dot perso dot aquilenet dot fr>
On Friday, September 12 2014, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Well, hardware watchpoints are fully documented in info.
Yes, but I am not talking about writing documentation for GDB, I am
talking about writing a commit message :-).
>> Is it possible to submit a testcase for this as well? WDYT?
> AIUI, gdb already has them.
You are right, sorry for nonsense request.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible