This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin
- From: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:45:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PR gdb/17046] Use standard setjmp.h on Darwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410816254-24831-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <87iokova6d dot fsf at redhat dot com>
Thatâs where I got the fix from. Not quite sure why this include location
was chosen in the first place; `setjmp.h' was a standard header in pure
ANSI C. The only reason I can think of is that older versions had
`setjmp.hâ which simply includes `machine/setjmp.hâ, which had the actual
> On 15 Sep 2014, at 22:35, Sergio Durigan Junior <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Monday, September 15 2014, James Clarke wrote:
>> The `machine/setjmp.h' header is no longer present on OS X 10.10, and is
>> non-standard. Instead, `darwin-nat.c' should be using the standard
>> `setjmp.h' header.
> I am not a Mac user, and I know nothing about the details of the system,
> but I did a little investigation and I think this is the right fix
> FWIW, I found
> which is a related discussion.
> This is not an approval, BTW.
> GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
> Please send encrypted e-mail if possible