This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Rename current_inferior as current_thread in gdbserver
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:22:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Rename current_inferior as current_thread in gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54180437 dot 4000404 at redhat dot com> <1410866023-2525-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com>
On 09/16/2014 12:13 PM, Gary Benson wrote:
> Pedro Alves wrote:
>> The ChangeLog appears incomplete.
> Most of it is subsumed into this one:
> * inferiors.h (current_inferior): Renamed as...
> (current_thread): New variable. All uses updated.
> Is that ok?
Ah, OK. I had missed that, sorry.
> Good call. Updated patch inlined below. Note that I squashed this
> rename with an "All uses updated" too. If that's not ok then I can
> expand upon it.