This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display
- From: "catalin dot udma at freescale dot com" <catalin dot udma at freescale dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:59:55 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH v2] aarch64/gdbserver: fix floating point registers display
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408690493-5243-1-git-send-email-catalin dot udma at freescale dot com> <CAFqB+Pz9ns9dEnnoUhd+c_JdE275ULJoWpLF8xMsPE=J==Cffg at mail dot gmail dot com> <5405D022 dot 7040101 at redhat dot com>
> On 09/02/2014 02:47 PM, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> >> gdb/gdbserver/
> >> 2014-08-12 Catalin Udma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> * linux-aarch64-low.c (AARCH64_FPSR_REGNO): New define.
> >> (AARCH64_FPCR_REGNO): Likewise.
> >> (AARCH64_NUM_REGS): Update to include fpsr/fpcr registers.
> >> (aarch64_fill_fpregset): Add missing fpsr/fpcr registers.
> >> (aarch64_store_fpregset): Likewise.
> > This looks good to me....
> > .. however... I can't approve your patch here in gdb land.
> <rubberstamp> OK </rubberstamp>
> Please push.
> Pedro Alves
[Catalin Udma] Are there any updates with this patch?
I see it's not pushed on master.