This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Rename current_inferior as current_thread in gdbserver
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:04:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Rename current_inferior as current_thread in gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54180437 dot 4000404 at redhat dot com> <1410866023-2525-1-git-send-email-gbenson at redhat dot com> <54181D86 dot 4010802 at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/16/2014 12:13 PM, Gary Benson wrote:
> > Pedro Alves wrote:
> > > The ChangeLog appears incomplete.
> > Most of it is subsumed into this one:
> > * inferiors.h (current_inferior): Renamed as...
> > (current_thread): New variable. All uses updated.
> > Is that ok?
> Ah, OK. I had missed that, sorry.
> > Good call. Updated patch inlined below. Note that I squashed
> > this rename with an "All uses updated" too. If that's not ok
> > then I can expand upon it.
> That's fine.
> Please push.