This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] New "producer" attribute for gdb.Symtab objects
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:09:21 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New "producer" attribute for gdb.Symtab objects
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <yjt2ppevf8il dot fsf at ruffy dot mtv dot corp dot google dot com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:30:42 -0700
> I have a need to get the producer string from python.
> Regression tested on amd64-linux.
> Eli, this needs a doc RFA.
That part is fine, thanks.