This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:57:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5412EB1F dot 40309 at redhat dot com> <20140917201049 dot GA22880 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <541C3FCF dot 4000400 at redhat dot com> <541C409E dot 6010408 at redhat dot com> <20140920213033 dot GA6255 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <541F2311 dot 1040404 at redhat dot com> <20140923105855 dot GA10164 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <54216860 dot 7060008 at redhat dot com> <20140923124529 dot GA21886 at host2 dot jankratochvil dot net> <542175E6 dot 3010104 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:30:14 +0200, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On testing regressions, indeed you may the only one doing
> something like that currently. Is your build/test bot some
> place public others can look at results?
Sanimir Agovic asked for results subscription in the past, it had no public
access so far as I am still waiting till some more "business ran" testing bot
gets deployed. So I made accessible what I have now ...
> Seems like we should at least have a central place that lists
> the existing public bots / auto testers. Like, a wiki page. :-)
... at the wiki page:
> I saw Jan-Benedict acting on a build regression caught by the
> build bot here:
OK, great, I see there is running second testbot.