This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PING^2] [PATCH] Fix dynamic_cast operator
- From: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 07:47:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PING^2] [PATCH] Fix dynamic_cast operator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gx3cwryWYumhSTs3GfXQqbQvSFt6QEas1aZVanXs2QXhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 7:13 AM, Siva Chandra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Original post: https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2014-04/msg00089.html
> 2014-04-28 Siva Chandra Reddy <email@example.com>
> * valops.c (value_dynamic_cast): Fix mixup between rtti_type
> and resolved_type.
> * gdb.cp/casts.exp: Adjust expected result for few tests.
I have seen some patches around dynamic values recently and hence
trying to bubble this up.