This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix gdb.python tests fails on remote host
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 21:06:50 +0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix gdb.python tests fails on remote host
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1410956225-12592-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On 09/17/2014 08:17 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> This patch set fixes part of gdb.python test fails on remote host
> we've seen. Patch 1 is a simple clean up. Patch 2 is to adjust
> tests on file name matching because the directory name may not
> exist on host. Patch 3 is to adjust the test not match $srcdir/$subdir
> as it doesn't exist on remote host at all.
> There are still some other test fails on remote host, and I am
> looking into them. I post these three first for review.
Ping. I'll adjust the files order in changelog in the commit, as
Sergio pointed out. Any other comments on this patch set?