This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com (Andreas Arnez)
- Cc: palves at redhat dot com (Pedro Alves), jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com (Jan Kratochvil), xdje42 at gmail dot com (Doug Evans), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org)
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:23:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Andreas Arnez wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23 2014, Pedro Alves wrote:
> > I think it'd be fine to send the periodic email results/alerts/whatever to:
> > https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-testresults/
> > That list hasn't been active in a while, but it's still alive, afaics,
> > and the point of that list was to collect auto testers' test results.
> Interesting. Even before I started working on GDB, Andreas Krebbel had
> set up a bot that sends test results to a different list, and we're
> still continuing to do so:
> Knowing now that there's also gdb-testresults, I wonder whether that
> ever was a good choice. We could certainly change that, so gdb-testers
> is freed up for discussions like this one ;-)
Well, I guess that would be because the main web page:
is a list for the announcement of development snapshots and the reporting of test results.
and does not mention gdb-testresults at all.
I think we should agree on one of them, and document it on the web page.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain