This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:52:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: automated testing comment [Re: time to workaround libc/13097 in fsf gdb?]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201409241523 dot s8OFNNjP009931 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com> <5423D04D dot 8000600 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:20:29 +0200, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/24/2014 04:23 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > I think we should agree on one of them, and document it on the web page.
> Certainly fine with me. I completely missed that we had two
> lists for this.