This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Skip dlopen-libpthread.exp in cross testing
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:38:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Skip dlopen-libpthread.exp in cross testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1411631571-30769-1-git-send-email-yao at codesourcery dot com>
On 09/25/2014 08:52 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
> performed. Then I check the callers of build_executable_own_libs,
> and they are all skipped if isnative is false. It is reasonable to do
> the same in dlopen-libpthread.exp too.
I think we should put an "error" call in build_executable_own_libs
too, so that whoever adds the next test that uses this doesn't
end up forgetting the same thing.