This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Source files are deleted in in-tree build/test
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 21:06:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Source files are deleted in in-tree build/test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g121o4c dot fsf at codesourcery dot com>
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> If we do in-tree build and run tests sequentially,
> $ make check RUNTESTFLAGS='--directory=gdb.dwarf'
> $ make check RUNTESTFLAGS='--directory=gdb.python'
> we can see some source files are deleted after tests,
> Alternatively, we don't have to remote these files
> copied to host. We discussed this there
> <https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2014-08/msg00269.html> without
> any conclusions. Now, I am inclined to not removing files on host, as
> justified by this problem. What do you think?
Fine by me.