This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] PR c++/13403 and PR c++/15154: Fix gnuv3_pass_by_reference to lookup copy c-tors with qualified args
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:01:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] PR c++/13403 and PR c++/15154: Fix gnuv3_pass_by_reference to lookup copy c-tors with qualified args
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gzqbyL-ushbTo9u0iccvmhJnekwa8EDxdL3xCJMkGcEYQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Siva Chandra <email@example.com> wrote:
> Before this, a copy constructor declared as in the following snippet was
> not being treated as a copy constructor.
> class A
> A (A &); // OK.
> A (const A &); // Not being treated as a copy constructor because of the
> // 'const' qualifier.
> 2014-09-11 Siva Chandra Reddy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c++/13403
> PR c++/15154
> * gdbtypes.c (make_qualified_type): Make non-static.
> * gdbtypes.h (make_qualified_type): Declare.
> * gnu-v3-abi.c (gnuv3_pass_by_reference): Lookup copy
> constructors with qualified args
Can you use class_types_same_p here (instead of comparing with the
result of make_qualified_type) ?