This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR c++/13403 and PR c++/15154: Fix gnuv3_pass_by_reference to treat dynamic classes as non-trivial
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 01:08:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR c++/13403 and PR c++/15154: Fix gnuv3_pass_by_reference to treat dynamic classes as non-trivial
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gwUDdJh+oUxJxhgSXfY90cp2hkh-+mN0wEcJp90naBXog at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Siva Chandra <email@example.com> wrote:
> 2014-09-11 Siva Chandra Reddy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gnu-v3-abi.c (gnuv3_pass_by_reference): Treat dynamic classes
> as non-trivial.
This looks ok to me.
I couldn't find anything in the ABI to guide me (could certainly have
missed it), though it seems reasonable and it does fix the testcase.