This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: palves at redhat dot com (Pedro Alves)
- Cc: arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com (Andreas Arnez), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:22:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/22/2014 06:15 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > I've reviewed the patch set, and I agree with the general direction,
> > and the implementation looks good to me as well.
> FWIW, I read this, and I agree with it too. Very nice work.
Thanks for the additional review!
> > It would still be good to get some platform maintainer feedback (and
> > testing), so I'd like to wait another week or so before approving
> > the series.
> Looking forward to have this in.
I guess there's not much point in further waiting at this point.
Andreas, can you check the patch series in?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU/Linux compilers and toolchain