This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- From: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:59:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/26] Regset rework
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54259233 dot 3050401 at redhat dot com> <201409291122 dot s8TBMAjh005523 at d06av02 dot portsmouth dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On 09/29/2014 01:22 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Pedro Alves wrote:
>> On 09/22/2014 06:15 PM, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
>>> I've reviewed the patch set, and I agree with the general direction,
>>> and the implementation looks good to me as well.
>> FWIW, I read this, and I agree with it too. Very nice work.
> Thanks for the additional review!
>>> It would still be good to get some platform maintainer feedback (and
>>> testing), so I'd like to wait another week or so before approving
>>> the series.
>> Looking forward to have this in.
> I guess there's not much point in further waiting at this point.
> Andreas, can you check the patch series in?
I've just committed the whole patch-set.