This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 01/16 v2] Refactor native follow-fork
- From: "Breazeal, Don" <donb at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:43:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/16 v2] Refactor native follow-fork
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1407434395-19089-1-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <1408580964-27916-2-git-send-email-donb at codesourcery dot com> <5409C69F dot 8030906 at redhat dot com> <540E41C5 dot 2000600 at codesourcery dot com> <540EDFFE dot 4090703 at redhat dot com> <54132443 dot 5060602 at codesourcery dot com> <5425ACBF dot 7080800 at redhat dot com> <54299FF8 dot 7000205 at codesourcery dot com> <542A8C54 dot 1070005 at redhat dot com>
On 9/30/2014 3:56 AM, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On 09/29/2014 07:07 PM, Breazeal, Don wrote:
>> The patch is standalone and I believe it has value independent
>> of the rest of the series.
> Yes, agreed.
>> OK to push?
> Yes, please push.
>> +/* Handle changes to the inferior list based on the type of fork,
>> + which process is being followed, and whether the other process
>> + should be detached. On entry inferior_ptid must be the ptid of
>> + the fork parent. At return inferior_ptid is the ptid of the
>> + followed inferior. */
> 'static int' here too.
> Consider putting the function above its caller thus avoiding
> the need for the other declaration at the top.
>> +follow_fork_inferior (int follow_child, int detach_fork)
> Pedro Alves
Patch is pushed with changes.