This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof
- From: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:44:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABOHX+e_F3BdgWZ1a6DM+vobwZiJmCy9jPgOJTTuBJ2ap3USrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABOHX+fnBMXmbQDkp0meAqQW9JezkN7i-t6mXdgLigYTYcWEzw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CABOHX+fA3rmb96CpF+_rJqmEpDcGNpUb6-3NLZKxXfrmvA18bg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 6 October 2015 at 18:49, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 14 September 2015 at 17:33, Iain Buclaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 14 September 2015 at 15:38, Iain Buclaw <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> This adds support for D-style (T).sizeof, (E).sizeof, and typeof(E)
>>> syntax to the gdb grammar for the D language. All of which are
>>> trivial additions that need no special support.
>> Forgot about tests for this, these are easily done without having a D compiler.
> Belated ping. Any remarks? Otherwise I'll just go ahead with it as
> it's a trivial grammar change.
I've gone ahead and committed it.