This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb/linux-record fixes
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Marcin KoÅcielnicki <koriakin at 0x04 dot net>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:37:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb/linux-record fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445118081-10908-1-git-send-email-koriakin at 0x04 dot net>
Thanks for working on this.
On 10/17/2015 10:41 PM, Marcin KoÅcielnicki wrote:
> When working on process record and replay support for s390-linux,
> I found quite a few problems in syscall handling. I fixed the most
> important of these in this patchset. Please review.
I'm assuming none of the bugs you're fixing are presently covered by the
reverse debugging testsuite (testsuite/gdb.reverse/)? E.g,. sounds like a
test that steps forward over pipe/time/waitpid calls and then backwards
would exercise patch #06?