This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 03/18] attach + target always in non-stop mode: stop all threads
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:22:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 03/18] attach + target always in non-stop mode: stop all threads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444836486-25679-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <1444836486-25679-4-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In addition, it's not defined whith thread manages to report the
> initial attach stop, so always pick the lowest one (otherwise
> multi-attach.exp regresses).
Shouldn't GDB pick the main thread rather than the lowest one?