This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR symtab/17911] Recognize bad file types
- From: Doug Evans <xdje42 at gmail dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:44:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR symtab/17911] Recognize bad file types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <m34miqm3rq dot fsf at seba dot sebabeach dot org> <560AA051 dot 6060803 at redhat dot com>
Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Seems like there are function calls after these that may
> clobber errno. I think it'd be safer to do the usual
> save_errno = errno; / errno = save_errno; dance.
Does what you're saying apply to the current source base?
[I think so, just checking.
And if so, then let's fix that first.]