This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PATCH] Don't displaced step when there's a breakpoint in the scratch pad range
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 16:03:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PATCH] Don't displaced step when there's a breakpoint in the scratch pad range
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445947324-17093-1-git-send-email-palves at redhat dot com> <86a8r1zoab dot fsf at gmail dot com>
On 10/29/2015 03:29 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Pedro Alves <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2015-10-26 Pedro Alves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * breakpoint.c (breakpoint_in_range_p)
>> (breakpoint_location_address_range_overlap): New functions.
>> * breakpoint.h (breakpoint_in_range_p): New declaration.
>> * infrun.c (displaced_step_prepare_throw): If there's a breakpoint
>> in the scratch pad range, don't displaced step.
I pushed this in now. Thanks for the review.