This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [V4 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Keven Boell <keven dot boell at intel dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:30:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [V4 00/21] Fortran dynamic array support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:49:32 +0100, Keven Boell wrote:
> This patch series add Fortran dynamic array support to gdb.
this series is 1.5 years old and some partial upstreaming is also 1 year old,
do you have some up-to-date remaining parts against FSF GDB trunk?
I am trying to rebase it myself but just if you do not have it prepared