This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Escape paths used in regular expressions
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Don Breazeal <donb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 14:34:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Escape paths used in regular expressions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56BB791E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:28 PM, Don Breazeal <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Zach had submitted this patch back in February, and Pedro had approved it,
> but it was never pushed in. I've taken over responsibility for this item.
> Neither of the affected expect scripts have been changed since this was
> approved. However, I fixed a typo in the original patch, changing
> string_to_regex to string_to_regexp.
> Verified that this patch fixes the tests when run in a directory with
> a name containing "++" on native Linux x86_64.
> OK to push this in?
Yes, it is OK.