This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch ping #3
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 10:43:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch ping #3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 21/07/16 22:11, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Hi. It's that time again: I have some unreviewed patches pending.
> Previous ping is here:
> Since then a bunch have been reviewed. Thanks!
> The unreviewed patches older than 2 weeks are:
> [RFA] PR python/13598 - add before_prompt event
Apologies for not replying sooner to the patch. I have now.
> [RFA] PR python/20190 - compute TLS symbol without a frame
> This one had some comments, see the ensuing thread.
I did not look at this. Even though it is marked as a Python bug, it's
more of an internals GDB thing (and my knowledge of TLS lookups is too
shaky to comment!)