This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.99.91 available for testing
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 17:52:43 +0300
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.99.91 available for testing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170504194442.63AAF60B72@joel.gnat.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Joel Brobecker <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 12:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
> I have just finished creating the gdb-7.99.91 pre-release.
> It is available for download at the following location:
> A gzip'ed version is also available: gdb-7.99.91.tar.gz.
> Please give it a test if you can and report any problems you might find.
I've built this with MinGW and bumped into a few problems. Two
problems related to GDB sources, the rest to libiberty and readline.
I will report the GDB problems in separate messages. As to problems
with libiberty and readline (all of them minor), what should I do to
fix them in GDB in addition to reporting them to their respective
upstream maintainers? Should I push the fixes to the GDB repository,
master and branch?