Re: gdb/854: gdb HC11/HC12 broken due to regcache

The following reply was made to PR gdb/854; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Stephane Carrez <stcarrez@nerim.fr>
To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com>
Cc: Stephane.Carrez@nerim.fr, gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: gdb/854: gdb HC11/HC12 broken due to regcache
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:53:43 +0100

 Hi Andrew,

 Andrew Cagney wrote:

 >> Must save the HC11/HC12 memory registers
 >

 > I knew it!  The regcache code should be able to accomodate this vis:

 But I didn't!

 Thanks!  I missed the point that the reggroup was also used for save/restore
 and I considered it only for displaying purposes.

 	Stephane

          Home                               Office
 E-mail: stcarrez@nerim.fr                  Stephane.Carrez@solsoft.fr
 WWW:    http://stcarrez.nerim.net          http://www.solsoft.com
          Free the Software!                 Visual Security Policy Management