>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       view these!!
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Mar 01 18:08:00 UTC 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:
>Release:
 FROM=3A EZEKWED CHAMBERS
  575 Finchley Road
  London NW3 7BJ
  U=2EK

  NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

 My name is Mrs=2Eriat austin=2C a legal practitioner ofEZEKWED CHAMBERS in London and personalrepresentative to Mr=2E John Ryerson who died on the 9thof february 2002On behalf of the Trustees and ExecutorS of the estateof Late Engr=2E John Ryerson=2C I o nce again try to notify you as my earlier letter toyou by Post was returned undelivered=2E I hereby attempt to reach you
 via your email=2E I wish to notify you that late Engr=2E John Ryerson
 made you a beneficiary to his will=2EHe left the sum of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand
 Dollars =28US$350=2C000=2E00 =29 to you in the codicil and last testament to his will=2E This
 may sound strange and unbelievable  to you=2C but it is real and true=2E Being a widely traveled man=2C he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were
 nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good=2E Engr=2C
 JOHN RYERSON until his death was a former managing director and pioneer staff of a
 giant construction company=2E
        He was a very dedicated religious man who loved to give out=2E His great philanthropy  earned him numerous awards during his life time=2E Late Engr=2E John Ryerson died on the  9th day of February 2002 at the age of 82 years=2C and his Will is now  ready for  execution=2E Please If I reach you as I am hopeful=2C endeavor to get
 back to me as soon as possible  to enable me execute the Will to conclude my job=2E
 You should forward along yourcurrent telephone and fax number=2C including your current mailing address=2E I hope to  hear from you in no distant time=2E

  Mrs=2E rita austin=28ESQ=29
  Ezekwed Chambers=2E