gdb/2153: bad usabillity when quiting gdb + easy fix

>Number:         2153
>Category:       gdb
>Synopsis:       bad usabillity when quiting gdb + easy fix
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Aug 09 10:38:01 GMT 2006
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     ensonic@hora-obscura.de
>Release:        GNU gdb 6.4
>Environment:

This is really getting on everyones nerves.
(gdb) q
The program is running.  Exit anyway? (y or n) n
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Shouldn't that be:
(gdb) q
The program is running.  Kill before quitting? (y or n) y

The thing is, when I say 'quit' I definitely want to leave. First flaw is that the currnet message should say 'Quit anyway?" as the command given was 'quit' and not 'exit'.
The second is that it should just ask me where I want to kill the programm beeing debugged (very likely).
Finnaly it would be handy to say:
"Process 38389 keept running"
before exiting if I answer 'n' so that if this was a mistake I can quickly kill it myself.