Re: c++/2274: loading elf generates error msg

The following reply was made to PR c++/2274; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org>
To: c.gers@jenoptik-si.de
Cc: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: c++/2274: loading elf generates error msg
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:08:00 -0400

 On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 03:54:55PM -0000, c.gers@jenoptik-si.de wrote:
 > i think this is a problem of mixed little and big endian modules in
 my app. The boot module for the ppc has to be in big endian. After
 init i switch endianess and jum into other modules now compiled as
 little endian.

 This is not a GDB bug; I suggest you remove all debug info from the
 little endian files, since your final file is presumably big-endian.
 Otherwise you will need a very smart linker.

 --
 Daniel Jacobowitz
 CodeSourcery