c++/2493: help catch is outdated regarding C++ exceptions

>Number:         2493
>Category:       c++
>Synopsis:       help catch is outdated regarding  C++ exceptions
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Aug 05 15:08:02 UTC 2008
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     pmuldoon@redhat.com
>Release:        6.8
>Environment:

help catch details regarding exceptions:

Raised exceptions may be caught:
	catch throw               - all exceptions, when thrown
	catch throw <exceptname>  - a particular exception, when thrown
	catch catch               - all exceptions, when caught
	catch catch <exceptname>  - a particular exception, when caught

and

C++ exceptions may be caught:
	catch throw               - all exceptions, when thrown
	catch catch               - all exceptions, when caught

These are essentially the same.

catch throw <<exception>> and catch catch <<exception>> do not work, and have no support.

catch catch and catch throw both place breakpoints in the C++ throw code (__cxa_throw) and catch (__cxa_begin_catch) code so are in fact C++ specific.  As far as I can tell it has always been this way in these specific handlers

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
The generic section of catch catch/throw needs to be deleted while preserving the C++ specific text.