GDB 4.17 release candidate snapshot is up

OK, this is the one that I want to go out as GDB 4.17.  It is at

	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.17.tar.gz
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.17.tar.bz2
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.16.98-4.17.diffs.gz

Diffs are only about 17k compressed.  I added preformatted info files
to the distribution, but I didn't bother to include those in the diffs.

Please take a look at it and let me know of any problems or concerns.
We have a preliminary web site ( http://www.cygnus.com/gdb ), which is
mentioned in the gdb/README file, and I'll use that to discuss errata,
known problems, or required patches for various platforms.

If there is a problem serious enough to make me regenerate the tarball,
I'd prefer to just call it "4.17" again.  So please keep the distribution
of this tarball small to help avoid possible confusion.

If nothing terrible comes up, I will put this on prep on Monday and send
an announcement to the gnu announce lists.

Once 4.17 is up on prep, we will start making snapshots of the current
development sources again (all of the 4.17 work has been on a branch
off of the development sources).

Thanks for your help

Jason