Re: testsuite w/ SVR4-ish corefile names was: 4.17.86 on Unixware 7.0.1

   Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:05:54 -0600
   From: Robert Lipe <robertl@sco.com>

   I modified dejagnu's remote.exp::local_exec to add the second line below:

	   proc local_exec { commandline inp outp timeout } {
		   global pid

This does seem like a bit of a kludge, but it's not clear to that there's
a better way to go.  I would probably use a separate var "last_exec_pid"
or something like that, document that its purpose is to remember the
pid - the "pid" in that proc looks like a local var to me.

								Stan