GDB snapshots now automated, no more snapshot notices

I have appropriated the snapshot script used by the binutils project
(also on sourceware) to make GDB snapshots.  I've been running it by hand
for the last few days to make sure it works correctly, I'll be doing it
from a crontab from now on.

The snapshot naming et al is a little different than previously, but it
should present no big surprises to anyone.

If you're involved with GDB development, get the sources out of CVS.
Snapshots are intended merely for people who are unable to use CVS
because of firewall problems (some sites have the CVS ports blocked).
If you're depending on the snapshots to follow GDB development, it's
time to learn to use CVS.  You'll be glad you did.  See the GDB home
page for information about checking out a copy of the CVS files:
	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/

No snapshots for Insight and dejagnu right now.  I intend to start
snapshots for insight, but I'm not sure when I'll get to that.

Jason