Re: sunday project, gdb, 2003-08-02

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec@shout.net> writes:

dc> Tom brought up a Java problem a few weeks ago that still hasn't gotten
dc> resolved.  Unfortunately, like most Java problems, it doesn't get
dc> revealed by the test suite.  But I think it will be a serious issue
dc> for any GDB Java users.

Michael> Can somebody point me at the issue?  A URL to a mailing list archive
Michael> would be the best.  Then I can track it in my "gdb 5.3 versus branch"
Michael> regression list.

Here you go:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2003-07/msg00259.html

That's the conclusion of the thread, with my hacky patch.  I'm still
running that patch though...

Tom