FYI: GDB 6.4 release process started

Hello,

In case some of you are not subscribed to gdb-announce:

<<
A quick message to announce that the GDB 6.4 branch has just been
created.

The prerelease snapshots are available at:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/branch/gdb.tar.bz2

The sources are also accessible via CVS:

    cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co -r gdb_6_4-branch gdb

This announcement will also shortly be posted on the GDB web site at:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/

I forgot to mention that the GDB 6.4 release is scheduled for Dec 1st.
Please test away and send us some feedback so we can make the release
as good as we can.

Cheers,
--
Joel