Re: gdb-980122 build problem

   Date: 28 Jan 1998 17:49:45 -0800
   From: rth@cygnus.com (Richard Henderson)

   FWIW, if those slackers over in the debugging group ever apply my
   Linux patches, they'll get the alpha* pattern changes to match
   config.guess' alphaev5.  ;-)

Ho ho!  Well, I have your message still in my active file, and I quote
"I've been meaning to get someone to look at these for a while." which
sounds like the very definition of slack! :-)

I am taking a look at these, never fear.  Jason is muttering about
cutting off patching on Monday, so time to get a move on...

							Stan