GDB mailing lists are now archived on the web

Hi, with the 4.17 release we're going to establish more means of
communication between users, contributors, and maintainers of GDB.
We've just created some new mailing lists, we'll be putting a GDB web
page together, and all of the mailing lists are now archived on the web
(with hypermail).  If you've seen the EGCS setup, none of this will be
a surprise.

The current GDB mailing lists are

   gdb
   gdb-announce     moderated announcements only
   gdb-bugs
   gdb-patches
   gdb-testers

All have open subscription policies, you can subscribe to them by sending
a note to majordomo@cygnus.com with the usual 'subscribe $list-name'
message.  You can subscribe to multiple lists in a single message to
majordomo.