Solaris-Support

Hi,

I want to ask if there's someone out there helping me to estimate
the amount of work to be done to integrate the Solaris-CC-4.2
debugging information into gdb.

Someone told me that the information of the stabs format is
documented in the sun workshop READMEs. So, the needed information
is available, just the manpower is missing :-)

How long, would you guess, will it take to understand enough
of the gdb-src to integrate the needed support? I have very good
software development skills, but so far no knowledge of the
gdb-source, not the stabs format, for that matter :-)

Maybe there is someone out there who'd like to work together
with me on this project?

  Guenther