Re: long double in gdb for x86?

> hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:
>
> > I will combine mine with that one.
>
> Be careful, the copyright situation with Bill's patch isn't clear.

What is Bill's copyright status?

Anyway, I went ahead and merged his code with mine. Now I got
FP register working with all kernels and libc 5/glibc 2 as well
as core files. I have put my gdb binary at:

ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com/private/hjl/gdb-4.17.fpu.x86.bz2

It should work with all kernels and libcs. Please let me know
if it works for you. I will cleanup my patch after I get some
feedbacks.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)