What free manuals do we need?

I would like to make a list of the free software packages that
don't have a full set of the free manuals that they ought to have.
This is to expand the list of neeed manuals in the GNU task list.

Typically, a package ought to have both a tutorial introduction and a
reference manual (though sometimes it is possible to make one manual
do both jobs).  A good reference manual is not just a list of
functions and documentation for each one--it should be organized by
topics, and should discuss each topic as a whole, describing
individual functions as a part of that.  (Contrast the GNU Emacs Lisp
Reference Manual with the collection of Emacs Lisp doc strings.)

If a package doesn't have all the free documentation it really calls
for have, or if it isn't good enough to publish, then we have a gap.
The goal here is to make a more complete list of these gaps.

This is not limited to GNU programs (programs released under the
auspices of the GNU project).  We need documentation for all the
programs used in the GNU/Linux system (if users need to know about
them).  So please make suggestions about important non-GNU free
packages also.

Thanks.