From: Brendan Simon
To: Cross-GCC; gdb
Subject: GUI frontend for Win95/98 ??
Date: 06 November 1998 21:43

Is there a GUI frontend for GDB that runs on Microsoft Platforms.
Something similar to DDD would be nice.
Are there SDS Singlestep clones that use GDB ??

Brendan Simon.

To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.