Re: Tracing ELF shared libs with GDB (Linux)

"Peter.Schauer" wrote:

> Which version of binutils do you have installed ?
> This is usually fixed by upgrading your binutils to binutils-2.8.1.023
> or newer.

I think my binutils were "plain" 2.8.1 (not 2.8.1.023). I downloaded
binutils-2.9.1 (the latest version I could find), installed them and now
everything is just fine. That's great -- I've been waiting for this for
sometime, already. Besides, the fact that I could do something with IRIX
that I could *not* do with Linux didn't seem right to me.

Thank you very much for your help on this problem.

Best regards,
--
Andre Oliveira da Costa
(costa@tecgraf.puc-rio.br)