Re: GDB Snapshot 1998-11-21 Now Available

Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com> writes:

> What happened with the patch that adds support for Objective-C? Did you ever
> get the assignment copyright for it from Apple? I would like to see it in the
> next release.

I'm in the final stages of getting Apple to sign a slightly modified
version of disclaim.future for GDB-related changes (it's taken many
months, but then legal departments seem to have a chronology all their
own).  I should have more news (and a ton of patches I've been saving
up for the past 18 months) in a few weeks.

Thanks,
 - Klee